Petals Makeup & Skin Care Menu - We enhance your natural beauty through makeup and skin care.
RSS

Recent Posts

You Are Beautiful
Sun Tanning and Sunscreens
New Services and New Products
Skin Care Products
SPECIAL FOR AUGUST AND SEPTEMBER

Categories

Beauty
PowerDerm Microdermabrasion
skin care
powered by

My Blog

You Are Beautiful

One thing I have noticed with being in the Beauty industry is more and more we try to change the way we look. Cover up this, change the shape of that. Doing professional makeup one thing I always do is tell my client how beautiful they are. They never believe me. So, I tell them what is beautiful about them. Pointing out their high cheek bones, or their beautiful eye shape. Things we don't see ourself. I see these videos on youtube of girls completely changing the way they look. Its one thing to use makeup to enhance out beauty, but it's another to change your look completely. You have freckles? embrace it! I want to start doing videos to show how to do your makeup to enhance your beauty. To keep it light and easy. No tricks here. You will become confident in your own skin more and more the more you see that you don't need to hide it all. I've noticed that a lot of women don't even know how to use makeup. They are just following what they see, but don't know exactly why they need to use concealer or foundation. If you have any questions or want me to show how to use a specific makeup, please comment below.

8 Comments to You Are Beautiful :

Comments RSS
Mik on Thursday, July 13, 2017 1:30 PM
Beauty industry getting progress day by day and all people who involve in this industry know that this industry more famous in upcoming years.Many says we do your essay on fashion industry.
Reply to comment

Experienced Social Media Expert on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 2:56 AM
Thanks for the lovely post.
Reply to comment

john on Friday, July 28, 2017 6:05 AM
nice
Reply to comment

best college paper writing on Friday, July 28, 2017 6:07 AM
My compliment about this blog is exceptionally positive I visit this blog first time and inspire by this good stuff work.Thank you for the good tips that you have placed here. It was all useful and helpful stuffs.
Reply to comment

Anonymous on Monday, August 14, 2017 8:34 AM
Reply to comment

hire essay writer on Monday, August 14, 2017 8:34 AM
Skin care products are available in market in a large range. Going from low prices to as costly as they can be, these products are also available online. These products help glorify your skin and enhance your beauty and glamour.
Reply to comment

Edwin Finley on Thursday, August 24, 2017 4:27 AM
Thanks for sharing this so interesting post! I really want to be thankful for the way you have put it here.
Reply to comment

expert essay writer on Tuesday, October 10, 2017 10:25 AM
The special for august and september better makeup tips i ever seen here,very good and useful tips. This petalsmakeupandskincare blog has been updating tips with skin care and interesting methods.Post quite acceptable . I stumbled aloft capital to your blog or account for your blog post to say that I accept I enjoyed absolutely just .
Reply to comment