Petals Makeup & Skin Care Menu - We enhance your natural beauty through makeup and skin care.
RSS

Recent Posts

You Are Beautiful
Sun Tanning and Sunscreens
New Services and New Products
Skin Care Products
SPECIAL FOR AUGUST AND SEPTEMBER

Categories

Beauty
PowerDerm Microdermabrasion
skin care
powered by

My Blog

Skin Care Products

After I do a fantastic treatment on my client's skin, she loves how she looks.
And she will ask, "How long can I keep my face looking like this?"
I tell her "It depends on what you do at home.  Do you cleanse twice a day?  Do you moisturize properly?  Do you  wear sunscreen daily?  Do you use the right products?"
The she will ask me what I recommend for her to use at home.  And, immediately she follows that with "What can I buy at the grocery/drug store?"
I tell her that most products out there made for the skin are not harmful to the skin.  But, does she really know what she's getting when she purchases a product at a drug store or a grocery store?  There are so many brands of products.  Which one is best for her skin?  Most of the "over the counter" products are 70 to 80% water.  So, she is not getting the most out of that product and she ends up using more of that product with each application than a professional product.  Also, if she doesn't like it, it will sit on her bathroom counter or shelf.
A professional product line is the best way to go for many reasons.  One of the reasons is you will have a professional recommend it for you and that professional will stand behind that product.  If the product isn't working the way you want it to, the professional will find out why and recommend another for you.
The other reason is because it's a professional product, it is more concentrated and will last longer.  Usually, you only need to use a nickle to a dime size of the product.
I had a client tell me that she didn't like MAC's eye shadows.   Now, personally, I think MAC is an amazing makeup line.  I asked her why she didn't like MAC.  She told me that it was too dark and heavy for her.  So I asked her what eye shadows had she used before.  She told me a product from a drug store.  There was the problem.
She was used to using a lot of product to get the results that she wanted.  And so when she applied MAC, which is very concentrated in pigment, it was too much for her.  And, I explained that to her.  A little goes a long way!!!  And that is the way a product should be.
And, a professional makeup artist or esthetician should always stand behind his or her products.  If a client isn't happy with the product, always ask questions.  Make sure the client is using it properly.  And, ask what results the client is looking for.  And remember that it is always about the client...
The idea is to make her look and feel her best!!!

30 Comments to Skin Care Products:

Comments RSS
australian skin products on Friday, September 05, 2014 4:28 AM
When it comes to African American skin care and others with darker complexions however, there are a few skin care problems that are much more prevalent.

Harrison Tradesman on Wednesday, February 10, 2016 9:48 AM
Hi there, it was actually a really incredible experience for me when I looked around your website. I hope you don't mind if I commend you on the excellent quality of the work you have done here and to wish you good luck with it as you develop from now on. It was a pleasure to browse your site and I shall definitely be stopping by again before long to find how you are doing. All the best and I shall see you here soon - Hunter Tradesman

ralph lauren polo on Monday, September 29, 2014 10:51 PM
Im not that much of a reader to be honest but your sites pretty good keep it up as I will bookmark ready for my next read
Reply to comment

http://www.researchwritingkings.com/review-of-essayontime-com/ on Thursday, May 24, 2018 12:52 AM
There are products that we buy, but doesn't know if it can really help us. Beauty products are one example of what we buy in groceries and we are not sure of its content. Most products, as what this article said, 70-80% of it is water. It is better to consult a doctor or skin professionals and ask for advice about the kind of product you should use. I think that they have more knowledge about products that are available in the groceries that are effective for our sensitive skin.

skin care on Tuesday, September 30, 2014 10:18 AM
The importance of skin care cannot be underestimated. Did you know, for example, that the skin is the largest organ of the human body? Mostly we take our skin very much for granted and don't spend much time thinking about the skin's functions and their importance, until some problem occurs or we injure ourselves.

dior bags on Monday, January 19, 2015 2:47 AM
Thanks for your time and to deal with that population.

breitling watches on Monday, January 19, 2015 2:48 AM
I am animated that you have to aggregate this!

london lane clinic on Saturday, April 11, 2015 7:42 AM
I hope this is very good product........

samule on Sunday, October 25, 2015 6:44 AM
Very good writing and very useful to the users.

bestskinbleachcream.com on Sunday, October 25, 2015 8:29 AM
Very great and i am glad that this is working for me.

serena on Wednesday, July 20, 2016 10:26 AM
the work products done and suggestions u r giving are very useful.

www.beautifulgirl.co.nz on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 1:41 AM
Makeup with better and interesting points I ever seen here with this blog for fantrastic treatment of my clients skin. Basically this my face looking like this with makeup tips and skin cares.

resumesplanet on Friday, July 21, 2017 4:37 PM
Women want to look young in their old age also. By using latest techniques latest products have been introduced for skin. It seems that PowerDerm Microdermabraison perfect system for skin. Women can get rid from wrinkles and can get smooth and clean skin.

Skin Rejuvenation Surgery on Wednesday, August 02, 2017 3:15 AM
The information provide in this blog is really awesome. Keep posting such type of information. Thanks for sharing the useful and valuable information.

dfg on Thursday, August 17, 2017 6:27 AM
gdfgdfg

CT Solutions Highlands Ranch CO on Friday, October 27, 2017 8:28 AM
I am not quite conversant with skin care products more so what works perfectly and what should be considered a no no I only go through the chemical components but after going through this blog I have an idea of what I should go for

Mani on Tuesday, May 22, 2018 6:37 AM
Thanks for sharing

Eagles vs Falcons Lives on Friday, June 08, 2018 5:57 AM
But after weeks of record-setting cold weather, mother nature is actually looking like it may work against the Eagles when kickoff arrives at 4:35 Saturday. The forecast is for about 50 degrees with a chance of rain. According to weather.com, Eagles vs Falcons Games 2018 the temperature will only dip to around 46 degrees by 7 p.m.

Texans vs Patriots on Sunday, June 10, 2018 10:17 AM
New England got back on track at New Orleans but can still play better defensively. Fortunately for the Patriots, Houston is an offensively challenged team that has totaled just 20 points in the first two games. They would be wise to turn this into a track meet, knowing the Texans will not be able to keep up on the scoreboard with Watson under center. Another fast start like against the New England Patriots vs Houston Texans game will be the key to whether this team ends up covering a big number, but it is definitely doable.

html color picker on Friday, July 06, 2018 2:07 AM
the work products done and suggestions u r giving are very useful.

GGG vs Canelo 2 Ticketmaster on Saturday, July 07, 2018 12:19 PM
These two battled for the first time in their careers last September with the bout coming to a conclusion in a controversial draw, setting up the rematch we all Canelo vs Golovkin 2 Tickets Price assumed we'd see on May 5. Now, as more is revealed, it's seeming less likely that we will. The results of the hearing on April 10 should let us know a definitive status on the middleweight title rematch in Las Vegas.

Bears vs Packers 2018 Live on Monday, July 09, 2018 12:09 PM
Chicago Bears vs Green Bay Packers Odds - Sunday September 9 2018. Live betting odds and lines, betting trends, against the spread and over/under trends Packers vs Bears Game 2018 The Green Bay Packers once trailed the all-time series with the Chicago Bears 80-57. But the Pack have won 36 of the last 49 meetings,

celebrity net worth on Tuesday, July 17, 2018 3:19 AM

Panthers vs Cowboys NFL Football on Friday, August 03, 2018 10:46 AM
The Cowboys practice yesterday was a nice affair for the offense who were able to get something going again after being stymied the day before. The Cowboys receiving corps is trying to hone their attack as they will be crucial to keeping defenses honest so Ezekiel Elliott will have room to work. The team is back at it today before having an off day tomorrow. Follow along for Panthers vs Cowboys Live updates.

US Open Tennis Live Stream on Sunday, August 19, 2018 4:54 AM
The 2018 US OPEN USTA Wheelchair Championships is being constructed as a cooperative effort by the USTA at the National, Sectional and District level and the Gateway Confluence Wheelchair Sports Foundation Tournament volunteers and staff invite one and all to attend the US Open Tennis Championships Live thirty-second edition of the world oldest wheelchair tennis tournament. The Confluence will do all it can to insure the development and smooth running of this most venerable of adaptive sporting events. Please know you are warmly welcomed and cordially invited to "Meet Us In St. Louis."

Ryder Cup on Sunday, August 19, 2018 5:15 AM
The highest ranked players left who would need a Captain’s pick include potential rookies like Thorbjorn Olesen, Russell Knox and Eddie Pepperell, with Jorge Campillo and Paul Dunne Ryder Cup 2018 Live online next in line. Some Ryde Cup veterans are also hovering around though, and Bjorn might favour the experience of Matt Fitzpatrick, Sergio Garcia, Ian Poulter or Rafa Cabrera-Bello.

Smith on Monday, September 10, 2018 1:52 AM
What a effective post.I am very happy to see this post about Skin Care Products. I am very happy to see this post. Thanks and carry on it.To get Garage Racking read more

UFC 229 Cost on Tuesday, September 11, 2018 2:48 AM
There will undoubtedly be a big push from the UFC 229 Fight Online in the lead up to the event, which will take place at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. And while there won’t be a world press tour with McGregor and Nurmagomedov for what the UFC is billing as the biggest fight in promotional history, fans will get the opportunity to see the two rivals practice their verbal skills before the event takes place.

Josh Gasser on Friday, October 12, 2018 7:07 AM
It is really great post and i really enjoy when i am reading this article. Thank you for sharing this great post with us. It is really happy to see this. Reliable Wholesale Stickers

UFC 230 Live online on Tuesday, October 16, 2018 1:49 PM
Diaz’s comeback is not only the interest for the UFC but also the big fans who have been rooting for the fighter. 230 UFC Time Meanwhile, the UFC is pretty confident to convince Diaz to make his comeback at the UFC 230. After all, the soldier needs to forge his passion again after resting for a while. So, instead of putting Diaz below the MacGregor card,